This digital level has been designed to be a low-maintenance tool. However, in
order to maintain its performance, follow these steps:
1. HANDLE the tool with care. Treat it as a precision optical device, such as a
camera or binoculars.
2. AVOID exposing the tool to shock, continuous vibration, or extreme hot or
3. STORE the tool indoors and in a safe place.
4. The Level is designed to be weather resistant and construction-site tough. If
the level is splashed with mortar or other construction-site residue, simply
wipe it clean with a damp cloth.
5. DO NOT immerse the level in water.
6. Aluminum surfaces can be cleaned with a non-abrasive powder.
7. REMOVE the batteries from the tool if it is not going to be used for an
8. DO NOT attempt to take the level apart.
The LCD screen
will not turn on.
• Batteries are installed
• Battery voltage is low.
• The LCD screen is
• Reinstall batteries with
• Replace with new batteries.
• Take tool to Sears Service