0.0%. If the sound is turned on, the level will beep at 0.0% and 100%.
Push the convert button to change the display to Slope mode (%).
ABSOLUTE AND RELATIVE ANGLE MEASUREMENTS
Absolute angle measurement
1. Place the digital level on a working surface with the base flat against the surface.
2. The display indicates the absolute angle between "true level" and the working
surface. The zero line indicates the level position, and the arrow indicates the
orientation of the working surface: either above or below true level.
3. To activate the sound, briefly press the
when the level is at 0° (level), 45°, 90° (plumb), and last hold angle.
4. Press the Hold button to freeze the display reading. To take a new
measurement, press the hold button again to return to measurement mode.
Relative angle measurement
The relative angle mode allows you to measure the angle of difference between
2 different surfaces.
1. Place the digital level on Surface 1.
2. The LCD screen indicates the absolute angle between true level and Surface 1.
3. Press the ZERO button to activate the relative-angle measurement mode.
The current angle will be considered to be 0.0° and the display will read 0.0°.
4 Place the digital level on Surface 2, and the relative angle between Surface
1 and Surface 2 will be displayed. The zero line indicates the Surface 1
position, and the arrow indicates the orientation of Surface 2, either above or
below Surface 1.
5. At this point you can change the display units for the measured angle from
degrees (°), to pitch (inch/foot), or slope (%) by pressing the convert button.
button. The level will beep