6. Bubble Vials - For visual determination of level and plumb.
7. V-groove in working base - For use on curved and angled surfaces
8. Magnetic base with V groove - Four magnets in the working base allow for
secure contact to metal: handy when working with steel studs or metal ductwork.
9. Battery compartment - Holds two "AAA" batteries to power the LCD display.
Angle Measuring Range
Optimum Operating Temperature
Accuracy of vials
Accuracy of digital display
Estimated battery life
BATTERY INSTALLATION (Fig. 2)
This multi-function digital level
uses two "AAA" batteries
(sold separately), to power the
LCD module display.
NOTE: Always turn off the
level before installing or
replacing the batteries.
1. Open the battery cover,
located on the back of the
level (Fig. 2).
2. Insert two new "AAA" alkaline batteries with the polarity (+/-) as indicated on
the inside of the battery compartment.
3. Securely close the cover.
LCD DISPLAY AND BUTTON FUNCTIONS
LCD screen icons
The zero line (0º) indicates the "true level."
The second line, appearing either above or below the 0° line, indicates the
level's position relative to "true level."
The arrow indicates the direction in which the level needs to be moved to
achieve "true level."
Indoors or Outdoors
Two "AAA" 1.5-volt batteries
0º - 360º
0º to 40º C (32º to 104º F)
±0.029º (level or plumb)
±0.1º (level or plumb)
12 hours with 2 AAA alkaline batteries