✤ The PB ZOOM function works in PLAYER mode.
✤ The PB ZOOM function enables you to magnify playback or still image.
1. Press the PB ZOOM button in playback mode or in playback still mode.
2. The image is magnified starting from the center of image and arrows appear which allow you to
move the image in four directions.
3. You can zoom in from 1.2x to 8.0x by moving the zoom lever.
4. You can move the image in the arrow directions using the MENU DIAL.
5. You can change the arrow direction(vertical, horizontal) by pressing the ENTER button.
6. To cancel the PB ZOOM function, press the PB ZOOM or STOP button.
You cannot apply the PB ZOOM function to pictures which are being input from
an external video source.
The PB ZOOM image cannot be imported to your PC from the camcorder's DV jack.