✤ The WIND CUT function works in CAMERA and PLAYER modes.
✤ The WIND CUT function minimizes wind noise or other noise while recording.
- When the wind cut is on, some low sounds are eliminated along with the sound of the wind.
1. Set the camcorder to CAMERA mode.
2. Press the MENU button.
The menu list will appear.
3. Turn the MENU DIAL to highlight A/V and press the ENTER button.
4. Select WIND CUT from submenu.
5. This feature toggles ON/OFF each time you press the ENTER button.
is shown in the display when you turn the WIND CUT on.
6. To exit, press the MENU button.
Make sure WIND CUT is set to off when you want the microphone to be as sensitive as possible.
Use the WIND CUT when recording in windy places such as the beach or near buildings.
A / V SET