Notes and Safety Instructions
Note regarding the LENS
- Do not film with the camera lens pointing directly at the sun.
Direct sunlight can damage the CCD(Charge Coupled Device).
Notes regarding electronic viewfinder
1. Do not position the camcorder such that the viewfinder is pointing towards the sun.
Direct sunlight can damage the inside of the viewfinder. Be careful when placing the camcorder under sunlight
or near a window exposed to sunlight.
Notes regarding 'Record' or 'Playback' using the LCD
1. The LCD display has been manufactured using high precision
technology. However, there may be tiny dots
(red, blue or green in color) that appear on the LCD display.
These dots are normal and do not affect the recorded picture
in any way.
2. When you use the LCD display under direct sunlight or outdoors,
it maybe difficult to see the picture clearly.
If this occurs, we recommend using the viewfinder.
3. Direct sunlight can damage the LCD monitor.
Notes regarding the hand strap
- To ensure a steady picture while filming, check that the hand strap is properly adjusted.
- Do not force your hand into the hand strap as you could damage it.