✤ Demonstration automatically shows you the major functions that are included with your camcorder so that you may use
them more easily.
✤ The DEMONSTRATION function may only be used in the CAMERA mode without a tape inserted in the camcorder.
✤ The demonstration operates repeatedly until the DEMONSTRATION mode switched OFF.
1. Set the camcorder to CAMERA mode.
2. Press the MENU button.
The menu list will appear.
3. Turn the MENU DIAL to highlight INITIAL and press the ENTER button.
4. Select DEMONSTRATION from the submenu and press the ENTER button.
5. To activate the DEMONSTRATION, set DEMONSTRATION ON.
Press the MENU button to quit the menu.
The demonstration will begin.
6. To end the DEMONSTRATION, set the DEMONSTRATION to OFF.
The DEMONSTRATION function only works without a TAPE inserted.
The DEMONSTRATION mode is automatically activated when the camcorder is left idle for more than 10 minutes after
switching to the CAMERA mode (no tape is inserted in the camcorder).
If you press other buttons (FADE, BLC, PHOTO, EASY) during the DEMONSTRATION mode,
the DEMONSTRATION stops temporarily and resumes 10 minutes later if you do not operate any other functions.
While setting the NITE PIX to ON, the DEMONSTRATION function does not work.