NOTE: Both floor and wall mount installations require the cleats on the back of Powerwall to
be fully engaged in the mounting bracket. Consider the floor contour when measuring for
3. Use the bracket as a guide to mark the location of pilot holes for the required fasteners. Use
a level tool to ensure that the bracket is level.
4. Drill the pilot holes for the fasteners.
5. Attach the bracket to the mounting surface with the required fasteners as described above.
6. Verify that the bracket is firmly attached to the wall.
7. (Back cable entry installation only) Drill a hole in the wall that corresponds to the location of
the back cable entry port on Powerwall. The diameter of the port and location of its center in
are shown below in relation to the Powerwall chassis (Fig 16) and in relation to the installed
mounting bracket (Fig 17).
Figure 16: Back Cable Entry Port Location (Viewed from Front of Powerwall)