WARNING! Clearing saws,
brushcutters and trimmers can be
Careless or incorrect use can result in
serious or fatal injury to the operator
Read through the Operator's Manual
carefully and understand the content
before using the machine.
• A protective helmet where there is
• Ear protection
• Approved eye protection
• Max. speed of output axle, rpm
• This product is in accordance with
• Beware of thrown objects and
• The operator of the machine shall
• Machines fitted with clearing or
• Arrows which show limits for
a risk of falling objects
applicable CE directives.
ensure, while working, that no
persons or animals come closer
than 15 metres.
grass blades can be thrown
violently to the side when the
blade comes into contact with a
fixed object. The blade can cause
the amputation of arms and legs.
Always keep people and animals at
least 15 metres from the machine.
• Always wear approved protective
• Use anti-slip and stable boots.
• Only use non-metallic, flexible
cutting elements, that is trimmer
head with trimmer cord.
Other symbols/decals on the machine refer to
special certification requirements for certain
Checks and/or maintenance should
be carried out with the engine
switched off, with the stop switch in
the STOP position.
Always wear approved protective
Regular cleaning required.
Approved eye protection must always