(g) I/O signal cables and other communication cables
For the following cables, if pulled out of the control panel,
always ground the shield section of these lines and cables in
the same manner described in (a).
• I/O signal lines (including a common line)
• RS-232 cable
(h) Extension cable
For an extension cable, always ground the exposed section of
the shielded cable as in (a) if it is pulled out of the control
(i) Power cables for external power supply terminal
As an external power supply for the following modules, use a
CE-marked AC/DC power supply with a reinforced insulation
or a double insulation. Install the AC/DC power supply in the
control panel where the module is installed. Keep the length of
the power cable connected to the external power supply
terminal to 30m or less.
• Analog-digital converter module
• Digital-analog converter module
• Analog input/output module
• High-speed counter module
• Positioning module
• Temperature control module
• Flexible high-speed I/O control module
(4) External power supply
Use a CE-marked external power supply with a reinforced
insulation or a double insulation and ground the FG terminals.
(External power supply used for the tests conducted by Mitsubishi:
TDK-Lambda DLP-120-24-1, IDEC PS5RSF24)
(5) Power supply module
• Always ground the LG and FG terminals after shunting them.
• Use a CE-marked external power supply with a reinforced
insulation or a double insulation to supply 24VDC to the L63SP.
(6) SD memory card
The SD memory cards manufactured by Mitsubishi (NZ1MEM-
GBSD and L1MEM-GBSD) conform to IEC 61131-2 when
being used in the MELSEC-L series CPU module.