● A protective film is attached to the top of the module to prevent foreign matter,
such as wire chips, from entering the module during wiring. Do not remove the
film during wiring. Remove it for heat dissipation before system operation.
● For the CC-Link system, use dedicated cables that are specified by the
manufacturer. If any other cable is used, performance of the CC-Link system
is not guaranteed. Also, the maximum overall cable length and the station-to-
station cable length must meet those specified in the MELSEC-L CC-Link
System Master/Local Module User's Manual. If not, normal data
communication is not guaranteed.
● To use the high-speed counter function of the CPU module, ground the
shielded cable to the encoder (relay box). Failure to do so may cause
● Mitsubishi Electric programmable controllers must be installed in control
panels. Connect the main power supply to the power supply module in the
control panel through a relay terminal block. Wiring and replacement of a
power supply module must be performed by qualified maintenance personnel
who is familiar with protection against electric shock.
For wiring methods, refer to the MELSEC-L CPU Module User's Manual
(Hardware Design, Maintenance and Inspection).
Precautions for using high-speed counter modules
● Ground the shield cable on the encoder side (relay box). Always ground the
FG and LG terminals to the protective ground conductor. Failure to do so may
Precautions for using CC-Link/LT master module
● For the CC-Link/LT, use the cables specified by the CC-Link Partner
Association. The performance of the CC-Link/LT cannot be assured if any
other cables than the specified are used. For the network wiring, follow the
specifications described in MELSEC-L CC-Link/LT Master Module User's
Manual. Normal data communication is not guaranteed if the wiring is not
conducted according to the specifications.