• Do not pull or deform the power supply cord.
Pulling and misuse of the power supply cord
can result in damage to the unit and cause
• Be careful not to expose your body directly to
the outlet air for a long time. It may affect your
• When using the air conditioner for infants,
children, elderly, bedridden, or disabled people
make sure the room temperature is suitable for
those in the room.
• Never insert objects into the unit. Inserting
objects can result in injury due to the high
speed rotation of internal fans.
• Ground the air conditioner without fail. Do not
connect the grounding wire to gas pipe, water
pipe, lightning rod or telephone grounding
wire. Incomplete grounding may cause electric
• If anything is abnormal with the air conditioner
(ex. a burning smell), stop the operation
immediately and turn the circuit breaker OFF.
• The appliance shall be installed in accordance
with national wiring regulations. Improper
cable connection can cause the power supply
cord, plug and the electrical outlet to overheat
and cause fire.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be
replaced by the manufacturer or its service
agent or a similarly qualified person in order
to avoid a hazard. Use only the manufacture-
specified power cord for replacement.
• Do not splash or pour water directly on the
unit. Water can cause electrical shock or
Please read this manual carefully before using the product.
This manual should be kept in a safe place for handy reference.
• Do not attempt to install/remove/repair the unit
by yourself. Incorrect work will cause electric
shock, water leak, fire etc. Consult your dealer
or other qualified service personnel for the
installation/removal/repair of the unit.
• Open a window or door periodically to
ventilate the room, especially when using gas
appliances. Insufficient ventilation may cause
• Do not operate the buttons with wet hand. It
may cause electric shock.
• For safety, turn the circuit breaker off when not
using the unit for an extended period of time.
• Check the outdoor unit mounting rack
periodically for wear and to make sure it is
firmly in place.
• Do not put anything on the outdoor unit nor
step on it. The object or the person may fall
down or drop, causing injury.
• This unit is designed for residential use. Do not
use for other applications such as in a kennel
or greenhouse to raise animals or grow plants.
• Do not place a vessel with water on the unit.
If water penetrates into the unit, electrical
insulations may deteriorate and cause electric
• Do not block the air inlets nor outlets of the
unit. It may cause insufficient performance or
• Be sure to stop the operation and turn the
circuit breaker off before performing any
maintenance or cleaning. A fan is rotating
inside the unit and you may get injured.
• This appliance is not intended for use by
persons (including children) with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or
lack of experience and knowledge, unless they
have been given supervision or instruction
concerning use of the appliance by a person
responsible for their safety. Children should be
supervised to ensure that they do not play with
• Make sure to connect the air conditioner
to power supply of the rated voltage and
frequency. Use of a power supply with
improper voltage and frequency can result in
equipment damage and possible fire.
• Do not install the unit in a place where inflam-
mable gas may leak. It may cause fire.
Install the unit in a place with minimal dust,
fumes and moisture in the air.
• Arrange the drain hose to ensure smooth
drainage. Insufficient drainage may cause
wetting of the room, furniture etc.
• Make sure a leak breaker or a circuit breaker
is installed, depending on the installation
location, to avoid electrical shock.