Edit the Channel Number [External Input] (3/3)
• Channel Manager > Browser > Tools > Edit Channel Number
If a user presses the button, the channel number is initialized.
Applies the changes and closes the window.
Cancels or returns to the previous screen (Tools).
Changes the channel number of the selected channel.
Enters a digit.
Closes the current window and displays the 'Tools' menu.
Cancels and returns to the previous step (Factory Mode).
• This function allocates an external input source to a channel number. (The changes are applied to all the
• If the new channel number has already been allocated to another channel, follow the Hotel specifications.
• Default Highlight: Channel number area.
• Vertical circulation is supported.
• Timeout (60 sec)