1. Precautions 1. Precautions 1-1. Safety Precautions Follow these safety, servicing and ESD precautions to prevent damage and to protect against potential hazards such as electrical shock. 1-1-1. Warnings For continued safety, do not attempt to modify the circuit board. Disconnect the AC power and DC power jack before servicing.
1. Precautions 1-2. Servicing Precautions WARNING: An electrolytic capacitor installed with the wrong polarity might explode. Caution: Before servicing units covered by this service manual, read and follow the Safety Precautions section of this manual. Note: If unforeseen circumstances create conflict between the following servicing precautions and any of the safety precautions, always follow the safety precautions.
1. Precautions 1-4. Installation Precautions For safety reasons, more than a people are required for carrying the product. Keep the power cord away from any heat emitting devices, as a melted covering may cause fire or electric shock. Do not place the product in areas with poor ventilation such as a bookshelf or closet. The increased internal temperature may cause fire.
2. Product specifications 2-2. Detail Factory Option If you replace the main board with new one, please change the factory option as well. ※ The options you must change are "Type" and "Front Color". 2-2-1. UD5000 Model Name UA32D5000P* UA40D5000P* UA46D5000P* Vendor CHILIN(CMI)
AA59-00478A (AAA x 2) 4301-000121 Power Cord 3903-000525 32" : BN90-03128* Stand 40" : BN90-03129* 46" : BN90-03130* Samsung Electronics Service center 6003-001782 Screw (G/STAND+C/STAND) 6001-002621 : M4 x L8 6001-002621 6003-001782 : M4 x L12 (G/STAND+B/S/LINK) Quick Start Guide...
TOOLST Anynet+ is a function that enables you to control all connected Samsung devices that support Anynet+ with your Samsung TV’s remote. The Anynet+ system can be used only with Samsung devices that have the Anynet+ feature. To be sure your Samsung device has this feature, check if there is an Anynet+ logo on it.
Make sure to switch to an Anynet+ device by using the Device List. Recording You can make a recording of a TV Programme using a Samsung recorder. Select Recording. N When there are more than two recording devices When multiple recording devices are connected, the recording devices are listed.
2. Product specifications Troubleshooting for Anynet+ Problem Possible Solution • Check if the device is an Anynet+ device. The Anynet+ system supports Anynet+ devices only. • Only one receiver (home theatre) can be connected. Anynet+ does not work. • Check if the Anynet+ device power cord is properly connected.
• Before connecting your device to the TV, please back up your files to prevent them from damage or loss of data. SAMSUNG is not responsible for any data file damage or data loss. • Connect a USB HDD to the dedicated port, USB 1 (HDD) port.
2. Product specifications • The power-saving mode of some external hard disk drives may be released automatically when connected to the TV. • If a USB extension cable is used, the USB device may not be recognized or the files on the device may not be read.
2. Product specifications Videos Playing Video Press the ◄/►/▲/▼ button to select the desired video in the file list. ENTERE � (Play) Press the button or button. – The selected file name is displayed on the top with its playing time.
2. Product specifications Other Restrictions N NOTE • If there are problems with the contents of a codec, the codec will not be supported. • If the information for a Container is incorrect and the file is in error, the Container will not be able to play correctly. •...
2. Product specifications Music Playing Music Press the ◄/►/▲/▼ button to select the desired Music in the file list. ENTERE � (Play) Press the button or button. – You can use � (REW) μ (FF) buttons during playback. N Only displays the files with MP3 and PCM file extension. Other file extensions are not displayed, even if they are saved on the same USB device.
2. Product specifications Photos Viewing a Photo (or Slide Show) Press the ◄/►/▲/▼ button to select the desired Music in the file list. ENTERE � (Play) Press the button or button. – When a selected photo is displayed, press the ENTERE button to start the slide show.
2. Product specifications My Contents - Additional Functions Videos/Music/Photos Play Option menu During playing a file, press the TOOLS button. Category Operation Videos Music Photos Title You can move the other file directly. You can search the video using l and r button at one minute interval Time Search or entering the number directly.
5. Wiring Diagram 5-3. Connector Functions Connector Functions Main IP (14p) Supply main power and dimming signal from IP Board to Main Board. The LVDS signal transfered from Main Board to Panel. Main T-CON (51p/30p LVDS) Supply power from IP board to Driver Board. IP ...