Hotel TV Function
Power Saving Mode
Edit Welcome Message Edits the Welcome Message.
Hospitality Logo DL
Logo Display Time
Clone TV to USB
Clone USB to TV
Setting Auto Initialize
Determines the SubAmp operation mode.
• 0: Turns the SubAmp function off (PWM off).
• 1: Determines the Sub volume according to the main volume control.
• That is, the sub volume is determined according to the Power On Volume, the Min Volume,
and the Max
• 2: Determines the volume according to the bathroom control panel setting.
SubAmp Volume level at power on initial condition.
Adjusts the brightness of the TV to reduce power consumption.
• OFF: Turns off the energy saving function.
• Low: Sets the TV to low energy saving mode.
• Medium: Sets the TV to medium energy saving mode.
• High: Sets the TV to high energy saving mode.
Displays a the welcome message for 60 seconds when the TV turns on.
Turns the Hospitality logo feature OFF, BMP, AVI, BOTH. If not OFF, when the TV is turned on, the
Logo is displayed, before the signal from the initial source, for the amount of time set in "Logo
• The DivX codec is not supported.
Downloads the Hospitality logo.
Hospitality logo file requirements:
• Image or video files only.
• Max file size: AVI - 50 MB / BMP - 10MB
• File can only be named "samsung_image.*", "samsung_video.*"
Hospitality Logo Display Time (3/5/7 seconds).
Clone the current TV options to a USB memory device.
Clone the saved TV options on a USB memory device to the TV.
If you set Setting Auto Initialize to On, and the TV's power is turned off and on, TV menu items
are restored again to their values cloned initially.