Hotel TV Function
HDMI Music Mode
USB Pop-up Screen
Anynet+ Return Source
Default HP Volume
Lets you set the priority of the 7610 RJP AV jack. You can choose 1, 2, with 1 being the highest
and 2 the lowest. The TV automatically displays the source with the higher priority. For example,
lets say AV is set to 1 and HDMI is set to 2. If a guest has attached a device to the HDMI jack,
and then plugs a device into the AV jack, the TV will automatically switch to the device plugged
into the AV jack (the jack with the higher priority). Note that a guest can also switch devices
manually by pushing a button on the 7610 RJP.
Lets you set the priority of the 7610 RJP HDMI jack. You can choose 1, 2, with 1 being the highest
and 2 the lowest. The TV automatically displays the source with the higher priority. See above
for a more detailed explanation.
Select which HDMI source of the TV is connected to the RJP jack. (HDMI1/HDMI2/HDMI3)
Allows music output from an mp3/audio player connected to an HDMI Input Source.
When on, you can hear sound from the player through an HDMI input of the RJP whether there
is a video signal or not. (This option is only compatible with the Guest link RJP.)
When USB is connected to the TV :
• Default: a popup window appears.
• Automatic: This enters the USB content menu automatically.
• Disable: Neither the popup window nor the menu appears.
If set to On, the TV displays the External Source Banner (information) when you change the TV
source to another external input, press the Info key, or turn the TV on.
• ON: The External Source information is displayed on the TV screen.
• OFF: The External Source information is not displayed on the TV screen.
• ON: When an external input source is connected to the TV, the TV identifies the input source,
and then automatically switches to that input source.
• OFF: Auto Source function is Off.
Select the return TV source after stopping an Anynet+(HDMI-CEC) connection. (This fuction is
especially useful for the Guestlink RJP.)
• ON: When the Headphone is connect to the TV, allows you to listen to audio through the
TV's speakers and the connected headphones simultaneously. But, you can only adjust the
volumes of TV speaker.
• OFF: When the Headphone is connect to the TV, allows you to listen to audio through the
connected headphones only.
Configure the values of headphones' volume when HP MODE is set to ON.
• ON: Plays the TV sound through the TV speaker.
• OFF: Plays the TV sound through the headphones only.