This port is an RJP (Remote Jack Pack) communication port that enables connecting different devices to additional
modules to improve device use and convenience.
Headphones may be connected to the headphone jack on your TV. While the headphones are connected, the sound
from the built-in speakers is disabled.
‒ To view television channels correctly, the TV must receive a signal from one of the following sources:
‒ An outdoor antenna / A cable television system
‒ Used to support data communication between the TV and the SBB.
‒ Connects using RJ-12 TV type plugs.
Connect the cable to HP-ID and Headphone Jack simultaneously and connect it to separated Headphone Box. See page
19. When connecting Headphone to Headphone Box, it works same as Headphone function.
COMPONENT / AV IN
– Use to connect to Component video / audio devices such as DVD players and AV (Composite) devices such as
– Connect audio cables to "R-AUDIO-L" on your TV and the other ends to corresponding audio out jacks on A/V or
– Connect component video cables (not supplied) to the component jacks ("PR", "PB", "Y") on the rear of your TV
and the other ends to corresponding component video out jacks on a DVD player. Match the colors on the jacks
– If you want to connect both a Set-Top Box and a DVD player, you should connect the Set-Top Box to the DVD and
connect the DVD to the component jacks ("PR", "PB", "Y") on your TV.
– The PR, PB and Y jacks on your component devices (DVD) are sometimes labeled Y, B-Y and R-Y or Y, Cb and Cr.
– For AV devices, connect RCA audio cables (not supplied) to "R - AUDIO - L" on the rear of the TV set and the other
ends to corresponding audio out jacks on an external device.
– When your are connecting a composite (AV) device to
AV IN [Y/VIDEO]
VARIABLE AUDIO OUT
Used for the audio output to the Bathroom speaker. Connect the Bathroom Wall Box and the Variable port (RCA).
Used to control the volume of the Bathroom speaker. Connect the Bathroom Wall Box and the VOLCTRL port.
jack is also used as the
[Y/Video], connect the video cable (Yellow) to the