• The RJP can be returned to the factory default settings by pressing the A/V and HDMI buttons simultaneously for 10
seconds. All LEDs blink 5 times to acknowledge that this has been finished.
• The RJP will automatically turn off any LEDs after 5 minutes to avoid unnecessary light pollution in the hotel room.
The LEDs that were turned off will turn on again if the guest touches any of the buttons and the 5 minute timer
will restart. If the guest then touches another source button, the TV will change to the selected source and the
corresponding LED will be lit.
• After an RJP Reset or a TV Power OFF/ON, it takes approx. 10 seconds to establish communications between the TV and
• The following table shows the approximate time in seconds to switch from the TV to the input source, based on the
✎ Scenario 1: When no inputs are connected.
✎ Scenario 2: When two or more inputs are connected and an Input source is disconnected and then reconnected.
✎ E.g. If the RJP has all its live sources AV, PC and HDMI connected, AV is viewed as the highest priority. If the RJP
is in HDMI mode, and a guest removes and reconnects the AV, the minimum time required to switch to the AV is
• To connect audio (Ipod or Mp3), Music mode should be ON and Jack Ident detect should be OFF.
• A/V, PC and HDMI input sources are supported.