To add new Activity
To delete and edit Activity
On the <Applications> screen, touch
On the <Activity> screen, touch
Enter the name of the Activity you want to register and tap
Select the device you want to control and tap <Next>.
Select a command button on the Touch Control for the device and tap <Next>.
The command button has been added.
• To add another command button, tap <Add device> and perform step 4.
to delete all the added devices. To delete a selected device, select the
device and tap
• To change the name of Activity, tap
• To test the command buttons that have been added so far, tap
to complete the Activity settings.
• If several devices that have an IR code for volume control are included in the
list of devices added to Activity, select the device you want to use as the main
volume control and tap <OK>. The Activity settings will be complete.
• Up to 10 items can be added to Activity.
A list of items added to Activity will be displayed.
• Tap an item from the list to automatically start commands according to the item
settings. To perform commands manually, tap
• After <OK> is selected, specify the sequence of devices (commands) you want
To delete or edit an item from the list of items added to Activity, tap
• Select an item and tap <Delete>. The item will be deleted.
next to the item you want to edit. The current settings for the item can
be viewed or modifi ed.
2011-01-11 오후 3:4