WATER DISPENSER REQUIRES
(Model Number: EDR1RXD1)
• Certified to reduce more contaminants than any water pitcher.*
• Reduces 28 contaminants—including lead—and eliminates the taste of chlorine.
• Replace filter every six months or every 200 gallons to maximize
• One filter equals 1500 water bottles.**
FILTER 1 REDUCES THE FOLLOWING CONTAMINANTS:
* Based on NSF certifications as of 6/22/2017
** 16.9 oz
TASTE & ODOR
Particulates, Class I
FILTER SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE
offers a subscription service to receive replacement filters for
Water Dispenser every 3 or 6 months, depending on your
household size and water consumption.
This service offers savings on the filters and allows you to stay on top
of your filter replacements to maximize your contaminant reduction.
Go to everydropwater.com to sign up for our subscription service
for Filter 1 or call our Customer Experience Center at 1.800.442.9991,
Monday–Friday, 8am–8pm (ET).
If you expect your EveryDrop™ Water Dispenser to encounter below-freezing
1. Disconnect dispenser's tubing from your house's water supply. If your
refrigerator has an ice maker, disconnect the dispenser's tubing from your
refrigerator. If you don't have an ice maker, remove the cap from the end of
the dispenser's refrigerator line.
2. Empty any water in the dispenser's tubes into a bucket. Keep the dispenser
higher than the bucket to drain the water faster.
3. Remove filter.
4. Close the Filter Access Door. Do not replace or reinsert the filter.
5. Clean the Drip Tray of any water.
6. Hold the Spout On/Off Button until no water comes out.
7. When you're ready to use your Water Dispenser again, flush it for 2 minutes
(or 1 gallon of water) prior to reusing.