7. Hold the center part on the top of a new bottle and insert it gently into the press until
it comes to a stop.
8. Close the center front door.
After you replace the dry ink / toner waste bottle, the system automatically resets
the High Frequency Service Item (HFSI) usage counter for this CRU component to
zero (0). Check the consumables Supply screen to verify the reset.
Replacing the Suction Filter
Before performing this procedure, ensure that you have the required T10 Torx driver
After replacing the filter, contact the system administrator. The administrator must log
into administrator mode and reset the High Frequency Service Item (HFSI) counter for
this CRU to zero (0).
Make sure the press is powered off before performing this procedure.
1. At the back of the press, locate the suction filter cover on the lower panel.
2. Us the Torx driver to remove the screw on the right side of the cover by turning the
screw counterclockwise (left).
3. Pull out and remove the suction filter cover.
Quick Start Guide