Paper and Media
Loading Paper in Trays 1, 2, and 3
From the Stock Library Manager on the print server, set the stock type, weight and size
settings for the tray. At the press, check that the stock loaded in the paper tray matches
the paper tray attributes programmed.
A paper jam may occur if a tray is opened while it is being used to feed stock.
1. Select the appropriate paper stock for your print job.
2. Pull out the tray slowly until it stops.
3. Open the ream of paper with the seam side facing up.
4. Fan the sheets before loading them into the tray.
5. Extend the paper guides outward until they stop.
6. Load and align the edge of the paper against the left edge of the tray.
Quick Start Guide