• Has the tracking been turned on?
• To " Tracking ON NG" in "Check points for each error" when the tracking is not normal.
• Is the feed operation normal?
To " traverse movement NG" in "Check points for each error" when it is not normal.Are not there caught of the feeding mech-
5.4.10 Picture is distorted or abnormal sound occurs at intervals of several seconds.
Is the feed operation normal?
Are not there caught of the feeding mechanism etc?
• The image is sometimes blocked, and the image stops.
• The image is blocked when going to outer though it is normal in suroundings in the disk and the stopping sympton increases.
There is a possibility with bad jitter value for such a symptom.
5.4.12 CD During normal playback operation
(1) Is TOC reading normal?
• Displays total time for CD-DA.
• Shifts to double-speed mode for V-CD
(2) Is playback afterwards possible?
(3) When can not do a normal playback
• --:-- is displayed during FL search.
According to [It is not possible to search ] for DVD, check the feed and tracking systems.
• No sound is output although the time is displayed.(CA-DA)
DAC, etc, other than servo.
• The passage of time is not stable, or picture is abnormal.(V-CD)
• The wound of the disc and dirt are confirmed.