Playing Video CDs on
the built-in player
Searching for a desired scene, starting
playback from a specified time
You can use the search function to search for a
desired scene by specifying a track, and the
time search function to specify the time on a
disc at which play starts.
1 Move the joystick left/right to select a
The selected option is indicated in blue.
• To select 3, press
• To select 10, press
• To select 23, press
• To jump 10 tracks ahead of the selected
• You can also select tracks by moving the joy-
• You cannot select tracks by using
buttons when the remote control is set to
mode. In this case, use the joystick to select
buttons to input the desired
For Time (Time Search) (DVD mode)
• To select 21 minutes 43 seconds, press
• To select 1 hour 11 minutes, convert the time
into 71 minutes 00 seconds and press
• To jump 10 seconds ahead of the selected
3 While the input number is displayed, click
This starts playback from the selected scene.
• Time search is not possible while the disc is
Even without using an information display you
can start playback of a desired track. For details,
see page 34.
Selecting repeat range
You can choose between Repeat play of a disc or
1 Move the joystick left/right to select the
repeat range option.
The repeat range option is indicated in blue.
cancels the input number.