Care of discs
• This product is designed for use with conven-
tional, fully circular discs only. Use of shaped
discs are not recommended for this product.
• Check all discs before playing and discard
cracked, scratched or warped discs.
• Wipe dirty or damp discs outward from the
center with a soft cloth.
• Avoid touching the recorded (iridescent) sur-
face when handling discs.
• Store discs in their cases when not in use.
• Keep discs out of direct sunlight and high
• Do not affix labels or apply chemicals to discs.
• Condensation may collect inside the player
when using the heater in cold weather, inter-
fering with playback. Turn it off for an hour or
so and wipe damp discs with a soft cloth.
• Road shocks may interrupt disc playback.
• Never insert anything other than discs. Do not
attach a label or tape to a disc.
• The use of benzine, thinner, insecticide, or
other volatile chemicals may damage the disc