BEFORE USING THE APPLIANCE
• Your new appliance is designed exclusively for
To ensure best use of your appliance, carefully
read the operating instructions which contain
a description of the appliance and advice on
storing and preserving food.
Keep this handbook for future reference.
1. After unpacking the appliance, make sure it is not
damaged and that the door closes properly. Any
damage must be reported to the dealer within 24
hours of delivery of the appliance.
2. Wait at least two hours before switching the
appliance on, in order to ensure that the
refrigerant circuit is fully efficient.
3. Make sure installation and the electrical
connection are carried out by a qualified
technician according to the manufacturer's
instructions and in compliance with the local
4. Clean the inside of the appliance before using it.
The packing material is 100% recyclable and bears
the recycling symbol. Comply with the local
regulations for disposal. Keep the packing materials
(plastic bags, polystyrene parts, etc.) out of the
reach of children, as they are a potential source of
The appliance is manufactured using recyclable
This appliance is marked in compliance with
European Directive 2002/96/EC on Waste
Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE).
By ensuring the correct scrapping of this appliance,
you can help prevent potentially negative
consequences for the environment and the health
on the appliance, or on the
accompanying documents, indicates that this
appliance should not be treated as domestic waste
but must be taken to a suitable collection centre for
the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment.
When scrapping the appliance, make it unusable by
cutting off the power cable and removing the doors
and shelves so that children cannot easily climb
Scrap the appliance in compliance with local
regulations on waste disposal, taking it to a special
collection centre; do not leave the appliance
unattended even for a few days, since it is a
potential source of danger for children. For further
information on the treatment, recovery and
recycling of this appliance, contact your competent
local office, the household waste collection service
or the shop where you purchased the appliance.
Downloaded from Fridge-Manual.com Manuals
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
This appliance does not contain CFC (the
refrigerant circuit contains R134a) or HFC (the
refrigerant circuit contains R600a) (refer to the
rating plate inside the appliance).
Appliances with isobutane (R600a): Isobutane is a
natural gas without environmental impact but is
flammable. Therefore, make sure the refrigerant
circuit pipes are not damaged
Declaration of conformity
• This appliance is intended for storing food and is
manufactured in conformity with European
regulation (EC) No. 1935/2004.
• This product has been designed, manufactured
and marketed in compliance with:
- the safety objectives of Low Voltage Directive 73/
- the protection requirements of "EMC" Directive
amended by Directive 93/68/EEC.
Electrical safety of the appliance is guaranteed
only if it is connected to an efficient and approved
PRECAUTIONS AND GENERAL
• During installation, make sure the appliance does
not damage the power cable.
• Make sure the appliance is not near a heat
• To guarantee adequate ventilation, leave a space
on both sides and above the appliance and follow
the installation instructions.
• Keep the appliance ventilation openings free.
• Power cable modification or replacement must
only be carried out by qualified personnel.
• It must be possible to disconnect the appliance
from the power supply by unplugging it or by
means of a mains two-pole switch installed
upstream of the socket.
• Make sure the voltage indicated on the appliance
rating plate corresponds to that of your home.
• For the water connection, use the pipe supplied
with the new appliance; do not reuse that of the
• Install and level the appliance on a floor strong
enough to take its weight and in a place suitable
for its size and use.
• The appliance must be handled and installed by
two or more persons.
• Be careful not to damage the floors when moving
the appliance (e.g. parquet).
• Do not use single/multi-adapters or extension