CHANGING A WATER FILTER CARTRIDGE
1. Locate the water filter cartridge cap below the freezer compartment door. Rotate the cap
counterclockwise to a vertical position and pull the cap and filter cartridge out through the base grille.
2. Remove the cartridge cap by sliding it off the end of the old cartridge. DO NOT DISCARD THE CAP .
3. Take the new cartridge out of its packaging and remove the protective cover.
4 Slide the cartridge cap onto the new cartridge as shown.
5. With cartridge cap in the vertical position, push the new filter cartridge into the base grille until it stops.
Rotate the cartridge cap clockwise to a horizontal position.
6. RUN WATER THROUGH THE DISPENSER UNTIL THE WATER RUNS CLEAR (about 9-14 litres or
6-7 minutes). This will clean the system and clear air from the lines.
Note: as air is cleared from the system, water may spurt out of the dispenser.
Ordering replacement filters
To order more water filter cartridges, please contact your After-sales Service.
Before contacting the After-sales Service:
Switch the appliance on again to see if the problem
has been solved. If it has not, switch off the
appliance again and repeat the operation after one
hour. If your appliance still does not work properly
after carrying out the checks listed in the
troubleshooting guide and switching the appliance
on again, contact the After-sales Service, clearly
explaining the problem and specifying:
• the type of fault,
• the model,
• the type and serial number of the appliance
(given on the rating plate),
Downloaded from Fridge-Manual.com Manuals
• the Service number (the number after the word
SERVICE on the rating plate inside the
If removal of appliance door is carried out by
the After-sales Service it is not covered by