Overview of Your Baby Unit
POWER ON/OFF switch
Slide to turn the Baby Unit on or off.
Infrared LEDs (6)
Light Sensor (Night Vision Mode)
Lights up in Blue when the Baby Unit is
turned on and linked to the Parent Unit.
Flashes in Blue when the Baby Unit is
searching for the Parent Unit, or flashes
in red when the Baby Unit is in pairing
Off when the Baby Unit is powered off.
Important guidelines for installing your Digital Video Baby Monitor
• To use your Baby Unit and Parent Unit together, you must be able to establish a radio
link between them, and the range will be affected by environmental conditions.
• Any large metal object, like a refrigerator, a mirror, a filing cabinet, a metallic door or
reinforced concrete, between the Baby Unit and Parent Unit may block the radio
• The signal strength may also be reduced by other solid structures, like walls, or by
radio or electrical equipment, such as TVs, computers, cordless or mobile phones,
fluorescent lights or dimmer switches.
• Other 2.4GHz products, such as wireless networks (Wi-Fi
systems, microwave ovens or other Baby Monitors, may cause interference with this
product, so keep the Baby Monitor at least 5ft (1.5m) away from these types of
product, or turn them off if they appear to be causing interference.
• If the signal is weak, try moving the Parent and/or the Baby Unit to different positions
in the rooms.
• Always ensure that you have a good Wi-Fi
Press and hold to pair with the
Power Adapter Socket