User’s Guide Digital Video Baby Monitor Models: MBP621, MBP621-2, MBP621-3, MBP621-4 The features described in this User’s Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the Parent Unit LEFT/- < LCD display Battery level indicator While in a menu, press to choose the On when the parent unit battery is being option on the left. charged. While viewing a zoomed image, press to Flashes when the parent unit battery is zoom out;...
Parent Unit display icons Connection status displays when strong signal strength is detected between the baby unit and the parent unit. displays when moderate signal strength is detected between the baby unit and the parent unit. displays when the link between the baby unit and the parent unit is lost.
Overview of the Baby Unit Camera lens Control key panel Infrared lights PAIR 4 x infra-red LEDs for night vision Press and hold to pair with the parent illumination. unit. Power/Link indicator Power ON/OFF button On steadily when the baby unit is Press and hold to power the baby unit powered on and linked to the parent on or off.
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................7 2. Getting Started..................10 Baby unit power supply................10 Parent unit battery installation and power supply ........11 Belt clip/stand on parent unit..............12 3. Using Your Digital Video Baby Monitor..........13 Power on or off the baby unit ..............
1. Safety Instructions WARNING: Strangulation Hazard. Children have STRANGLED in cords. Keep this cord out of the reach of children (more than 3ft (1m) away). Never use extension cords with AC Adapters. Only use the AC Adapters provided. Safety Instructions...
CAMERA SET UP & USE: • Determine a location for the Baby Unit that will provide the best view of your baby in his/her crib. • Place the Baby Unit on a flat surface, such as a dresser, bureau or shelf, or mount the Unit on a wall securely using the keyhole slots under the stand.
CAUTION There is a risk of explosion if the battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Dispose of used batteries according to the instructions. Use only rechargeable battery pack with rating: 2.4V 750mAh Safety Instructions...
2. Getting Started Baby unit power supply DC JACK DC PLUG 1. Insert the DC plug of the power adapter with the smaller DC plug into the DC jack on the side of the baby unit. 2. Connect the other end of the power adapter to a suitable electrical outlet. NOTE Only use the provided power adapter.
Parent unit battery installation and power supply A rechargeable battery pack is supplied and should be fitted, so that the parent unit can be carried to another location without losing the link and picture from the baby unit(s). Charge the parent unit before using it for the first time or when the parent unit indicates that battery is low.
Belt clip/stand on parent unit Belt clip position Desktop position 1. The belt clip/stand attaches to the back of the parent unit and clips into the locking slots on each side. NOTE It will only fit one way, as indicated by UP and the arrows on the inner side of the clip.
3. Using Your Digital Video Baby Monitor Please read these instructions carefully, and be aware that this digital video baby monitor is only intended as an aid. It is not a substitute for responsible and proper adult supervision. Power on or off the baby unit •...
Adjust LCD brightness of the parent unit You can adjust the brightness of the parent unit screen from Level 1 to Level 5. The LCD brightness is preset to Level 3. 1. Press when the parent unit is not in use. 2.
Select camera You can select the baby unit you want to view, or view all baby units in Scan Mode. If you select Scan Mode, the screen switches to display another baby unit automatically after some time. The switching is made in a loop: 1.
When pairing is successful, the screen displays , followed by the image from the newly paired baby unit. NOTE If pairing fails, the screen displays . Try the pairing process again. Only one baby unit can be paired at a time. 3.12 Talk to the baby unit You can use the TALK function of the parent unit to talk to and comfort your baby.
4. Disposal of the Device (Environment) At the end of the product lifecycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
5. Cleaning Clean your Digital Video Baby Monitor with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti- static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the Digital Video Baby Monitor with thinners or other solvents and chemicals - this may cause permanent damage to the product which is not covered by the warranty.
6. Troubleshooting Power Indicator on the parent unit does not come on • Check whether the parent unit is powered on. • Check whether the supplied battery pack is correctly installed and that they are not drained. • Recharge the parent unit by connecting it to the electrical outlet. Power/Link Indicator on the baby unit flashes •...
Cannot view the video image of the object from the parent unit • The LCD brightness may be set too low. Try to increase the brightness level. Refer to section 3.5 for details. • The parent unit and the baby unit may be out of range with each other. Reduce the distance between the units, but not closer than 3 feet.
To order a replacement battery pack for parent unit, contact customer service. Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE") What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE., are excluded from coverage.
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers; or (d) nonconforming or non-Motorola branded housings, or parts, are excluded from coverage. Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of Products or Accessories due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products or Accessories is excluded from coverage.
FCC, ACTA and Industry Canada (IC) Regulations Warning: Changes or modifications to this equipment not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to operate the equipment. NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules.