User’s Guide ® 3.5" Video Baby Monitor With Wi-Fi Models: MBP668CONNECT, MBP668CONNECT-2, MBP668CONNECT-3, MBP668CONNECT-4 The features described in this User’s Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the Parent Unit POWER Display (LCD screen) Power Key Up Key Press and Hold to turn the unit ON/ Menu Mode: Up Down Key Antenna Menu Mode: Down Lift the antenna for optimal < Left Key reception Menu Mode: Left Battery cover >...
Parent Unit menu icons Signal Level (5 Levels) Night Vision Mode (Screen changes to Black/White) Talk Mode Battery Level Control (4 Levels) Volume Level Control (8 Levels) Zoom Level Control (1X, 2X) Brightness Level Control (8 Levels) Lullaby Control (5 Song Selections) Alarm Setting (6h, 4h, 2h, Off Temperature Reading (HH ºC / ºF or LL ºC / ºF) Icon &...
Overview of Your Baby Unit POWER ON/OFF switch PAIR button Slide to turn the Baby Unit on or off. Press and hold to pair with a ® Microphone Parent Unit or Wi-Fi Infrared LEDs (6) Power Adapter Socket Light Sensor (Night Vision Mode) Temperature Sensor Camera Lens Power/Link indicator...
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................7 2. Getting Started..................10 Baby Unit Power Supply................10 Parent Unit Battery Installation ..............11 Parent Unit Power Supply ................. 12 Desktop Stand of the Parent Unit ............. 13 3. Using the Baby Monitor................14 Setting Up....................
1. Safety Instructions WARNING Strangulation Hazard: Children have STRANGLED in cords. Keep this cord out of the reach of children (more than 3ft (1m) away). Never use extension cords with AC Adapters. Only use the AC Adapters provided. Safety Instructions...
CAMERA SET UP & USE: • Choose a location for the Baby Unit that will provide the best view of your baby in his/her crib. • Place the Baby Unit on a flat surface, such as a dresser, bureau or shelf, or mount the Baby Unit on a wall securely using the keyhole slots in the underside of the stand.
CAUTION There is a risk of explosion if the battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Dispose of used batteries according to the instructions. FCC and IC RF Radiation Exposure Statement Caution: This Transmitter must be installed to provide a separation distance of at least 20 cm from all persons. IC Radiation Déclaration d'exposition Attention: Cet émetteur doit être installé...
2. Getting Started Baby Unit Power Supply ON/OFF switch 1. Connect the power adapter to an electrical outlet and insert the plug into the DC power socket on the back of the Baby Unit (Camera). 2. Slide the ON/OFF switch to the ON position. The power indicator LED will light up in blue, and flash slowly when linked to the Parent Unit.
Parent Unit Battery Installation Black 1. Insert the wire tab of the rechargeable battery pack into the contact slot as shown above and fit the battery pack into the compartment. Small cross head or Flat end screw driver 2. Replace the battery cover over the compartment and gently tighten the screw in a clockwise direction using a Small cross head or Flat end screw drivers.
Parent Unit Power Supply IMPORTANT Installing the rechargeable battery pack and charging it fully before use is recommended. This will allow the unit to operate on battery in the event of a power failure. 1. Connect the small plug of the power adapter to the parent unit and the other end to the electrical outlet.
When charging 1. During power OFF, when adapter is plugged in, a adapter logo will display on screen and then a flashing battery logo will display for 45 sec. The Blue LED at top left corner light up indicates adapter is plugged in. 2.
3. Using the Baby Monitor Setting up • Place the baby unit in a convenient location (e.g. on a table) and point the camera lens towards the area you want to monitor. • Adjust the baby unit's head angle by rotating the camera up, down, left and right until you are satisfied with the image in the parent unit.
4. Parent Unit Menu Options Volume 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. < > 2. Press the LEFT button or button until is highlighted. 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select the desired volume level from level 0 ~ 8.
Camera Control 4.6.1 Add (pair) a camera 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. < > 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted, and del/add/view/scan menu will pop up. 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select , and press the...
4.6.4 Delete a camera 1. Press the button and the menu bar will pop up. < > 2. Press the LEFT button or RIGHT button until is highlighted, and del/add/view/scan menu will pop up. 3. Press the UP button or DOWN button to select , and press the button to confirm.
® 5. Wi-Fi Internet Viewing Minimum System Requirements Web Portal ® • Windows ® • Mac OS 10.7 • Chrome™ 24 ® • Internet Explorer ® • Safari • Java™ 7 ® • Firefox 18.0 ® ® • Adobe Flash Player 15.0 Android™...
Getting Started - Connecting Devices How does it work? Access your Wi-Fi Router MBP668 CONNECT Camera locally. View your Camera from any Camera compatible device remotely. Hubble Service When a user tries to access the Camera, the Hubble server will authenticate the user’s identity before it grants access to the Camera.
Camera is ready for setup. 5.3.2 Download Hubble for Motorola Monitors App • Go to Google Play™ Store to search for "Hubble for Motorola Monitors". • Download "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" App from Google Play™ Store and install it on your Android™ device 5.3.3...
5.3.4 Add the Camera to your account • Tap on the top right corner of the screen to add camera. (Picture A2) • The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture A3) • Plug in and switch on the camera, and wait for a couple of minutes for it to warm up.
• The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture A4) PAIR • Press and hold the button on the bottom left edge of the Camera Unit for 3 seconds. You will then hear a beep tone, followed by a voice prompt indicating that the Camera is ready for pairing.
® Connect • Select your Wi-Fi Network, enter your password and then tap (Pictures A7, A8) ® • It will take a few minutes for the Camera to connect to the Wi-Fi network before showing the connection status. (Pictures A9, A10) Retry •...
Camera is ready for setup. 5.4.2 Download Hubble for Motorola Monitors App • Go to App Store to search for "Hubble for Motorola Monitors". • Download "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" App and install it on your ®...
5.4.4 Add the Camera to your account • Tap on the top right corner of the screen to add camera. (Picture i2) • The following Bluetooth setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture i3) Wi-Fi® Internet Viewing...
• Press the key to return to the home screen, then tap on "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" App to resume setup. • The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture i6) Note that if Bluetooth is on, you will be brought to this step directly.
• The following will appear on the screen. (Pictures i7, i8) Continue • Name the location of your Camera Unit and tap . (Pictures i9, i10) Wi-Fi® Internet Viewing...
® • The Camera Unit will search for the Wi-Fi network (Picture i11) and display a list of available networks. (Picture i12) ® Continue • Select your Wi-Fi network and tap . (Picture i13) ® Next • Enter your Wi-Fi password and tap .
Retry • If connection fails, tap and repeat the steps starting from 3.3.4. View Live Camera • Tap to view the video captured by the Camera Unit. The LED indicator on the Camera Unit will light up in blue. Wi-Fi® Internet Viewing...
Camera Functions: 5.5.1 Connecting the Camera Unit to power • Connect the power adapter to a mains power socket and insert the plug into the DC power socket on the back of the Camera Unit. • Slide the ON/OFF switch to the ON position. The power indicator LED will light up in green.
Melody Lullaby Tap to access the menu and select one of the 5 pre-set melodies you wish to play on your Camera Unit. Temperature The temperature reading from the temperature Measure sensor at the back of the Camera Unit will display on the screen of your Android™...
Camera Setting You can change the Camera settings by tapping Settings on the icon. Details • Tap to review Camera Name, Cloud Subscription, Change Image, Timezone, Camera Model, Firmware Version and Delete All Events. Notifications • Tap to set the sensitivity of Sound Detection, Motion Detection and to set Alerts for High temperature (Up to 33 C or 91...
Working with PC/Notebook • Go to https://app.hubbleconnected.com/#login User Name Password Login Enter your , and then click if you have already created an account. • Click on the Camera list paired in your account via Android™ device or ® ® iPhone /iPad , and the Camera view will appear on screen.
6. Disposal of the Device (Environment) At the end of the product life cycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
7. Cleaning Clean your Digital Video Baby Monitor with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti- static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the Digital Video Baby Monitor with thinners or other solvents and chemicals - this may cause permanent damage to the product which is not covered by the warranty.
8. Help Display No display • Try recharging or replacing the battery pack. • Reset the Units. Disconnect the battery pack of the Parent Unit and unplug both the Units' electrical power, then plug them back in. • Is the Unit turned on? Press and hold the ON/OFF button on the Parent Unit to turn it ON.
• Make sure that the Baby and Parent Units are not near other electrical equipment, such as a television, computer or cordless/mobile telephone. ® • Use of other 2.4 GHz products, such as wireless networks (Wi-Fi routers), Bluetooth™ systems, or microwave ovens, may cause interference with this product.
® Troubleshooting for Wi-Fi Internet Viewing Category Problem Solution Description / Error Account I am unable to login Please check your user name and even after registration password. Account I receive an error Please ensure that you have message saying: "Email registered with us.
Connectivity I get a message: We 1. Please try again in a few minutes. This could be because of any Issues are having problems issue with your internet accessing your connection. Camera. This could be 2. If the problem remains, please due to the lack of an restart your Camera to check if internet connection.
General What are the We recommend using Google supported browsers for Chrome 24 or above. However the accessing from my PC/ following browsers are also supported: Mac? Internet Explorer 9.0 or above (for PC), Safari 6.0 or above (for Mac) or Firefox 18.0 or above (both PC or Mac).
General Which platforms are Minimum requirement: ® Windows supported for *Java browser plug-in needed accessing my Camera? ® Mac OS version 10.7 Chrome™ version 24 ® Internet Explorer version 9 ® Safari version 6 Java™ version 7 ® Firefox version 18.0 ®...
App for Android™ and - Open the Google Play Store on iOS devices? your Android™ device. - Select Search - Type in "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" - The results will show the Hubble - Select to install it iOS Device:...
Setting Up During setup on Please reset the Camera to setup devices for Android? mode and try again. Press and hold and iOS, I am not able the PAIR button on the bottom of the to find my Camera Camera untill you hear a beep. Wait during the last step and for a minute for the Camera to restart.
To order a replacement battery pack for parent Unit, contact customer service. Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE") What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
(b) broken seals or that show evidence of tampering; (c) mismatched board serial numbers; or (d) nonconforming or non-Motorola branded housings, or parts, are excluded from coverage. Communication Services. Defects, damages, or the failure of Products or Accessories due to any communication service or signal you may subscribe to or use with the Products or Accessories is excluded from coverage.
FCC and IC regulations FCC Part l5 NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
WARNING Changes or modifications, to this equipment not expressively approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. The socket-outlet shall be installed near the equipment and shall be easily accessible. Industry Canada This device complies with Industry Canada licence-exempt RSS standard(s): Operation is subject to the following Two conditions : (1) this device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including...
10. Technical Specifications BABY UNIT (Model: MBP668CONNECTBU) Frequency 2400 MHz to 2483.5 MHz Image sensor color CMOS 0.3M Pixels IR LED 6 pcs Power Adapter Ten Pao International Ltd. S005BNU0500100 Input 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 150mA; Output: 5.0V DC, 1000mA ZhongShan Baolijin Electronic Co., Ltd BLJ06W050100P1-U Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 200mA;...
PARENT UNIT (Model: MBP668CONNECTPU) Frequency 2400 MHz to 2483.5 MHz Display 3.5" diagonal TFT LCD Display colors 16.7M color LCD Brightness control 8 steps Volume control 8 steps Power Adapter Ten Pao International Ltd. S005BNU0500100; Input: 100-240V, 50/60Hz 150mA; Output: 5.0V, 1000mA ZhongShan Baolijin Electronic Co., Ltd BLJ06W050100P1-U Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 200mA;...
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylized M logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. Apple logo and Safari are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S.