Children have STRANGLED
in cords. Keep this cord out
of the reach of children
(more than 3 feet away).
Never use extension cords
with AC Adapters. Only use
the AC Adapters provided.
QUICK START GUIDE
For a full explanation of all features and instructions, please refer to the User's Guide.
1. Setting up your Digital Video Baby Monitor
A. Baby unit power supply
Power adapter plug
Slide to the ON position to
switch ON the Camera.
B. Install battery pack for the Parent Unit
• Insert the wire tabs of the rechargeable
battery pack into the contact slots.
• Fit the battery pack into the compartment.
Give enough space
around the temperature
C. Fasten cover for the Parent Unit
• Place the battery cover over the
compartment and gently tighten the screw
in a clockwise direction using a small cross-
head or flat-head screwdriver.
• Connect the power adapter to an electrical
outlet and insert the plug into the micro USB
socket on the back of the Baby Unit.
• Slide the ON/OFF switch to the ON position.
The power indicator LED will light up in green.
D. Parent Unit power supply
• Connect the small plug of the Power
Adapter to the Parent Unit and the other
end to the electrical outlet. Only use the
enclosed adapter (6V DC/500mA).