User’s Guide ® 2.8" Wi-Fi Video Baby Monitor Models: MBP669CONNECT, MBP669CONNECT-2, MBP669CONNECT-3, MBP669CONNECT-4 The features described in this User’s Guide are subject to modifications without prior notice.
Please retain your original dated sales receipt for your records. For warranty service of your Motorola product, you will need to provide a copy of your dated sales receipt to confirm warranty status. Registration is not required for warranty coverage.
Overview of the Parent Unit Display (LCD screen) Sound Level indicators Press to Enter/Exit remote scan Show the sound level detected by mode. the Baby Unit - the louder the sound When in a menu, press to choose an detected, the more LEDs light up. item, or save a setting.
Parent Unit menu icons Signal Level Indication (4 Levels) Night Vision Mode (Video also changes to Black/White) Battery Level Indication (4 Levels) Volume Level Control (8 Levels + Off) Camera Control (scan, view, add, delete) Set Video On Timer (5min, 30min, 60min) Brightness Level Control (8 Levels) Zoom Level Control (1X, 2X) Audio Playlist (Lullaby, Soothing song, Audio book and Personal...
Overview of Your Baby Unit Photo Sensor (Night Vision Mode) POWER ON/OFF switch Camera Lens Temperature Sensor Infrared LEDs (x 8, for night vision) Power Adapter Outlet Power LED PAIR Button On when linked to Parent Unit Speaker Flashes when searching for Parent Star Grip or Tripod Mount Unit Antenna...
Table of contents 1. Safety Instructions ..................7 2. Getting Started..................10 Baby Unit Power Supply................10 Parent Unit Battery Installation ..............11 Parent Unit Power Supply ................. 12 Desktop Stand of the Parent Unit ............. 13 3. Using the Baby Monitor................14 Setting Up....................
1. Safety Instructions WARNING Strangulation Hazard: Children have STRANGLED in cords. Keep this cord out of the reach of children (more than 1m away). Never use extension cords with AC Adapters. Only use the AC Adapters provided. Safety Instructions...
CAMERA SET UP & USE: • Choose a location for the Baby Unit that will provide the best view of your baby in his/her cot. • Place the Baby Unit on a flat surface, such as a dresser, bureau or shelf, or mount the Baby Unit on a wall securely using the keyhole slots in the underside of the stand.
CAUTION There is a risk of explosion if the battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Dispose of used batteries according to the instructions. The Unit shall be setup and used so that parts of the user's body other than the hands are maintained at a distance of approximately 20 cm (8 inches) or more.
2. Getting Started 2. Getting Started Baby Unit Power Supply 1. Connect the small plug of the power adapter to the Baby Unit (camera) and the other end to a suitable mains power socket. NOTE Only use the enclosed Power Adapter (5V DC / 1000mA). 2.
Parent Unit Battery Installation A rechargeable battery pack is supplied and should be installed and charged, so that the Parent Unit can be moved without losing the link and picture from the Baby Unit(s). Charge the battery in the Parent Unit before using it for the first time or when the Parent Unit indicates that the battery is low (flashes in red).
Parent Unit Power Supply 1. Insert the DC Micro-USB plug of the power adapter into the micro-USB power socket on the side of the Parent Unit. 2. Connect the other end of the power adapter to a suitable mains power socket.
3. Using the Baby Monitor Setting Up • Place the Baby Unit in a convenient location (e.g. on a table) and point the camera lens towards the area you want to monitor. • Adjust the Baby Unit’s camera angle by rotating it up, down, left and right until you are satisfied with the image that appears on the Parent Unit.
4. Parent Unit Menu Options Adjust Speaker Volume Volume 1 Volume 8 You can adjust the speaker volume from , or turn it off Press + or - on the Parent Unit when it is in camera viewing mode. Zoom You can zoom in or out while viewing the image from a Baby Unit.
Set Alarm Time on the Parent Unit You can use the Parent Unit to set a 2, 4 or 6 hour alarm as a reminder for you to take care of your baby. If an alarm time is selected, the blue alarm icon will appear at the top of the screen. The Parent Unit will beep at the end of the selected hour period.
• Press button to play the selection. NOTE Before playback your personal audio, you are required to record your audio following the instructions in Hubble for Motorola Monitors App. Parent Unit Menu Options...
Camera Control 4.9.1 Add (pair) a camera 1. Press M when the Parent Unit is in camera viewing mode. 2. Press button to scroll to add) 3. Press button to choose 4. Press the O button to confirm, will pop up. Press button to select the desired camera position, and press O button to start searching for a amera unit.
4.10 Multi-Camera Use You can pair up to 4 cameras with the Parent Unit. If more than one camera is paired with the Parent Unit, you can select which camera to view or set it in Patrol mode , where the Parent Unit automatically cycles through the paired cameras about every 15 seconds.
® 5. Wi-Fi Internet Viewing Minimum System Requirements Web Portal ® • Windows ® • Mac OS 10.7 • Chrome™ 24 ® • Internet Explorer ® • Safari • Java™ 7 ® • Firefox 18.0 ® ® • Adobe Flash Player 15.0 Android™...
Getting Started - Connecting Devices How does it work? Access your Wi-Fi Router MBP669CONNECT Camera locally. View your Camera from any Camera compatible device remotely. Hubble Service When a user tries to access the Camera, the Hubble server will authenticate the user’s identity before it grants access to the Camera.
Camera is ready for setup. 5.3.2 Download Hubble for Motorola Monitors App • Go to Google Play™ Store to search for "Hubble for Motorola Monitors". • Download "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" App from Google Play™ Store and install it on your Android™ device 5.3.3...
5.3.4 Add the Camera to your account • Tap on the top right corner of the screen to add camera. (Picture A2) • The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture A3) • Plug in and switch on the camera, and wait for a couple of minutes for it to warm up.
• The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture A4) • Press and hold the PAIR button on the Camera Unit for 3 seconds. You will then hear a beep tone, followed by a voice prompt indicating that the Camera is ready for pairing.
® • Select your Wi-Fi Network, enter your password and then tap Connect. (Pictures A7, A8) ® • It will take a few minutes for the Camera to connect to the Wi-Fi network before showing the connection status. (Pictures A9, A10) •...
5.4.2 Download Hubble for Motorola Monitors App • Go to App Store to search for "Hubble for Motorola Monitors". ® ® • Download "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" App and install it on your iPhone /iPad ® ® 5.4.3 Run Hubble for Motorola Monitors App on iPhone /iPad ®...
5.4.4 Add the Camera to your account • Tap on the top right corner of the screen to add camera. (Picture i2) • The following Bluetooth setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture Wi-Fi® Internet Viewing...
. (Pictures i4,i5) • Press the HOME key to return to the home screen, then tap on "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" App to resume setup. • The following setup instructions will appear on the screen. (Picture i6) Note that if Bluetooth is on, you will be brought to this step directly.
• The following will appear on the screen. (Pictures i7, i8) • Name the location of your Camera Unit and tap Continue. (Pictures i9, i10) Wi-Fi® Internet Viewing...
® • The Camera Unit will search for the Wi-Fi network (Picture i11) and display a list of available networks. (Picture i12) ® • Select your Wi-Fi network and tap Continue. (Picture i13) ® • Enter your Wi-Fi password and tap Next. (Picture i14) ®...
• If connection fails, tap Retry and repeat the steps starting from 5.4.4. • Tap View Live Camera to view the video captured by the Camera Unit. The LED indicator on the Camera Unit will light up in blue. Wi-Fi® Internet Viewing...
Camera Functions: 5.5.1 Connecting the Camera Unit to power • Connect the power adapter to a mains power socket and insert the plug into the DC power socket on the back of the Camera Unit. • Slide the ON/OFF switch to the ON position. The power indicator LED will light up in green.
Lullaby Tap to access the Melody menu and select one of the 5 pre-set melodies you wish to play on your Camera Unit. Temperature The temperature reading from the temperature Measure sensor at the back of the Camera Unit will display on the screen of your Android™...
Camera Setting You can change the Camera settings by tapping on the Settings icon. • Tap Details to review Camera Name, Cloud Subscription, Change Image, Timezone, Camera Model, Firmware Version and Delete All Events. • Tap Notifications to set the sensitivity of Sound Detection, Motion Detection and to set Alerts for High temperature (Up to 33 C or 91...
Working with PC/Notebook • Go to https://app.hubbleconnected.com/#login Enter your User Name and Password, and then click Login if you have already created an account. • Click on the Camera list paired in your account via Android™ device or ® ® iPhone /iPad , and the Camera view will appear on screen.
6. Disposal of the Device (Environment) At the end of the product life cycle, you should not dispose of this product with normal household waste. Take this product to a collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. The symbol on the product, user's guide and/or box indicates this.
7. Cleaning Clean your Digital Video Baby Monitor with a slightly damp cloth or with an anti- static cloth. Never use cleaning agents or abrasive solvents. Cleaning and care • Do not clean any part of the Digital Video Baby Monitor with thinners or other solvents and chemicals - this may cause permanent damage to the product which is not covered by the warranty.
8. Help Display No display • Try recharging or replacing the battery pack. • Reset the Units. Disconnect the battery pack of the Parent Unit and unplug both the Units' electrical power, then plug them back in. • Is the Unit turned on? Press and hold the ON/OFF button on the Parent Unit to turn it ON.
• Make sure that the Baby and Parent Units are not near other electrical equipment, such as a television, computer or cordless/mobile telephone. ® • Use of other 2.4 GHz products, such as wireless networks (Wi-Fi routers), Bluetooth™ systems, or microwave ovens, may cause interference with this product.
® Troubleshooting for Wi-Fi Internet Viewing Category Problem Solution Description / Error Account I am unable to login Please check your user name and even after registration. password. Account I receive an error Please ensure that you have message saying: "Email registered with us.
Connectivity I get a message: We 1. Please try again in a few minutes. This could be because of any Issues are having problems issue with your internet accessing your connection. Camera. This could be 2. If the problem remains, please due to the lack of an restart your Camera to check if internet connection.
General What are the We recommend using Google supported browsers for Chrome 24 or above. However the accessing from my PC/ following browsers are also supported: Mac? Internet Explorer 9.0 or above (for PC), Safari 6.0 or above (for Mac) or Firefox 18.0 or above (both PC or Mac).
App for Android™ and - Open the Google Play Store on iOS devices? your Android™ device. - Select Search - Type in "Hubble for Motorola Monitors" - The results will show the Hubble - Select to install it iOS Device:...
Setting up When the video is cut You will need to turn off the Auto Lock off, the application function of your device to ensure attempts to reconnect continuous video/audio streaming. and this results in lost sound and choppy video. Setting Up While I am adding a If you are trying to add a Camera...
To order a replacement battery pack for parent Unit, contact customer service. Consumer Products and Accessories Limited Warranty ("Warranty") Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product manufactured under license by Binatone Electronics International LTD ("BINATONE") What Does this Warranty Cover? Subject to the exclusions contained below, BINATONE warrants that this Motorola branded product ("Product") or certified accessory ("Accessory") sold...
PROVIDED UNDER THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER, AND IS PROVIDED IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MOTOROLA OR BINATONE BE LIABLE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING...
(c) use of the Products or Accessories for commercial purposes or subjecting the Product or Accessory to abnormal usage or conditions; or (d) other acts which are not the fault of MOTOROLA or BINATONE, are excluded from coverage.
Unauthorised Service or Modification. Defects or damages resulting from service, testing, adjustment, installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any way by someone other than MOTOROLA, BINATONE or its authorised service centres, are excluded from coverage. Altered Products. Products or Accessories with (a) serial numbers or date tags that have been removed, altered or obliterated;...
Document Number: TD_MBP669CONNECT EU DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY Radio Equipment 2.8” Wi-Fi® Video Baby Monitor Product: Type: MBP669CONNECT, MBP669CONNECT-2, MBP669CONNECT-3, MBP669CONNECT-4 Batch/serial number: Manufacturer Name: Binatone Telecom Plc. Address: 85 Frampton Street, London, NW8 8NQ Country: United Kingdom This declaration of conformity is issued under the sole responsibility of the manufacturer: Object of the declaration: <Identification of Radio Equipment for traceability, Product description/Supplementary info to be inserted here>...
10. Technical Specifications BABY UNIT Frequency Band 2400 MHz to 2483.5 MHz Image Sensor colour CMOS 1M Pixels Operating Temperature Arange 0 °C ~ +50 °C Power Adapter S005BNB0500100(Tenpao) Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 150mA; Output: 5.0V DC, 1000mA WARNING Use only with supplied power supply. Technical Specifications...
PARENT UNIT 2400 MHz to 2483.5 MHz Frequency Display 2.8" diagonal Brightness control 8 steps Volume control 8 steps + off Operating Temperature Arange 0 °C ~ +50 °C Power Adapter S005BNB0500100(Tenpao) Input: 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 150mA; Output: 5.0V DC, 1000mA WARNING Use only with provided power supply.
Manufactured, distributed or sold by Binatone Electronics International LTD., official licensee for this product. MOTOROLA and the Stylised M logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. Apple logo and Safari are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S.