Strangulation Hazard. Children have
STRANGLED in cords. Keep this cord
out of the reach of children (more than
3ft (1m) away). Never use extension
cords with AC Adapters. Only use the
AC Adapters provided.
QUICK START GUIDE
For a full explanation of all features and instructions, please refer to the User's Guide.
1. Setting up your Digital Video Baby Monitor
A. Baby unit power supply
C. Belt clip/stand on parent unit
Belt clip position
B. Parent unit battery installation and power supply
1. Insert the DC plug of
the power adapter
with the smaller DC
plug into the DC jack
on the side of the
baby unit, as shown.
2. Connect the other
end of the power
adapter to a suitable
1. The belt clip/stand attaches to the back of the parent unit and clips into the locking
slots on each side.
It will only fit one way, as indicated by UP and the arrows on the inner side of the clip.
2. The unit comes with the accessory fitted in the belt clip position.
3. You can convert it into the desktop position by simply pulling the back part of the clip
out slightly and then rotating it by half a turn, as shown in the diagram on the left.
A rechargeable battery pack is supplied and should be
fitted, so that the parent unit can be carried to another
location without losing the link and picture from the
baby unit(s). Charge the parent unit before using it for
the first time or when the parent unit indicates that
battery is low.
1. Remove the belt clip/stand if it is attached to the
2. Slide off the battery compartment cover.
3. Insert the plug of the rechargeable battery pack into
the jack inside the battery compartment, and fit the
battery pack into the compartment.
4. Slide the battery compartment cover back until it
clicks into place, and re-attach the belt clip/stand.
5. Insert the DC plug of the power adapter with the
bigger DC plug into the DC jack on the side of the
6. Connect the other end of the power adapter to a
suitable electrical outlet.
7. The battery level indicator comes on.