4.5 VPN Server
VPN (Virtual Private Network) provides a secure communication
to a remote computer or remote network using a public network
such as the Internet.
NOTE: Before setting up a VPN connection, you would need the IP
address or domain name of the VPN server you are trying to access.
To set up access to a VPN server:
1. From the navigation panel, go to Advanced Settings > VPN
2. On the Enable VPN Server field, select Yes.
3. On the VPN Details dropdown list, select Advanced Settings
if want to
support, authentication, MPPE Encryption, and Client IP address
4. On the Network Place (Samba) Support field, select Yes.
5. Enter the user name and password for accessing the VPN
server. Click the
6. Click Apply.
configure advanced VPN settings such as broadcast