4. Click Advanced Setting to configure the advanced settings
of your phone.
5. Configure the following advanced settings:
• W AN Interface: Select the WAN interface that you want to
use for your phone.
• P refix: Assign the prefix number that you want to assign for
• C aller ID restriction: Select the caller ID type.
• S IP DSCP*: Enter the SIP DSCP.
• R TP/RTCP DSCP*: Enter the RTP/RTP DSCP.
NOTE: * Obtain the necessary information from your VoIP service
6. When done, click Apply. A checkmark in the Status column
indicates that you have successfully assigned a phone number
to your phone.
7. Follow steps 1 to 6 to assign more phone numbers to more