4.2.2 DHCP Server
Your wireless router uses DHCP to assign IP addresses
automatically on your network. You can specify the IP address
range and lease time for the clients on your network.
To configure the DHCP server:
1. From the navigation panel, go to Advanced Settings > LAN
> DHCP Server tab.
2. In the Enable the DHCP Server field, tick Yes.
3. In the Domain Name text box, enter a domain name for the
4. In the IP Pool Starting Address field, key in the starting IP
5. In the IP Pool Ending Address field, key in the ending IP
6. In the Lease Time field, specify in seconds when an assigned
IP address will expire. Once it reaches this time limit, the DHCP
server will then assign a new IP address.