The System page allows you to configure your wireless router
To set up the System settings:
1. From the navigation panel, go to Advanced Settings >
Administration > System tab.
2. You can configure the following settings:
• Change router login password: You can change the
password and login name for the wireless router by entering
a new name and password.
• WPS Button behavior: You can select Turn LED On/Off or
• Enable Reboot Schedule: Select Yes to set the reboot
• Time Zone: Select the time zone for your network.
• NTP Server: The wireless router can access a NTP (Network
time Protocol) server in order to synchronize the time.
• Enable Web Access from WAN: Select Yes to allow devices
outside the network to access the wireless router GUI
settings. Select No to to prevent access.