2.3 Connecting to your wireless network
After setting up your wireless router via QIS, you can connect your
computer or other smart devices to your wireless network.
To connect to your network:
1. On your computer, click the network icon
notification area to display the available wireless networks.
2. Select the wireless network that you want to connect to, then
3. You may need to key in the network security key for a secured
wireless network, then click OK.
4. Wait while your computer establishes connection to the
wireless network successfully. The connection status is
displayed and the network icon displays the connected
• Refer to the next chapters for more details on configuring your
wireless network's settings.
• Refer to your device's user manual for more details on connecting it
to your wireless network.