• Set AP isolated: The Set AP isolated item prevents wireless
devices on your network from communicating with each
other. This feature is useful if many guests frequently join or
leave your network. Select Yes to enable this feature or select
No to disable.
• Enable IGMP Snooping: Enable this function allows
the IGMP ( Internet Group Management Protocol ) to be
monitored among devices and optimizes wireless multicast
• DTIM Interval: DTIM (Delivery Traffic Indication Message)
Interval or Data Beacon Rate is the time interval before a
signal is sent to a wireless device in sleep mode indicating
that a data packet is awaiting delivery. The default value is
• Beacon Interval: Beacon Interval is the time between one
DTIM and the next. The default value is 100 milliseconds.
Lower the Beacon Interval value for an unstable wireless
connection or for roaming devices.
• TX Power adjustment: TX Power adjustment refers to the
milliWatts (mW) needed to power the radio signal output of
the wireless router. Enter a value between 0 to 100.
NOTE: Increasing the TX Power adjustment values may affect the
stability of the wireless network.