3.3 Setting up Parental Control
Parental Control allows you to control the Internet access time.
Users can set the time limit for a client's network usage.
To use the parental control function:
1. From the navigation panel, go to General > Parental
2. Click ON to enable Parental Control.
3. Select the client whose network usage you want to control.
You may also key in the client's MAC address in the Client
MAC Address column.
NOTE: Ensure that the client name does not contain special characters
or spaces as this may cause the router to function abnormally.
5. In the Time Management column, click
preferred time slots for allowed access time. Drag and hold to
create longer time slots.
6. Click Apply to save the settings.
to add or delete the client's profile.
to select your