3. If you prefer, you can set the Allow anonymous login field to
4. In the Maximum number of concurrent connections field,
key in the number of devices that can simultaneously connect
to the FTP share server.
5. Click Apply to confirm the changes.
6. To access the FTP server, key in the ftp link
ftp://<hostname>.asuscomm.com and your user name and
password on a web browser or a third-party FTP utility.
3G/4G USB modems can be connected to DSL-AC87VG to allow
NOTE: For a list of verified USB modems, please visit:
To set up 3G/4G internet access:
1. From the navigation panel, click General > USB Application
2. From the Internet Connection screen, configure the settings
for your USB modem. Obtain the data about your USB modem
from your Internet service provider (ISP).
3. Click Apply to save the settings made.