if Sprayer is not properly cleaned immediately after every use.
Clean Sprayer immediately to prevent permanent damage.
8. Remove Suction Tube from water or flushing
solvent and submerge in paint pail.
9. Switch power On.
10. Paint should work itself from Suction Tube to Sprayer to
Priming Tube until paint discharges from Priming Tube.
11. Switch power off. Remove the Priming Tube
from the waste bucket and clip to Suction
Tube and submerge in paint pail.
RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED & WARRANTY VOID
For technical questions, please call 1-888-866-5797.
12. Switch power On. Point gun into
waste bucket and pull trigger.
13. Turn Spray/Prime Switch to Spray mode and
continue to spray into waste bucket.
14. Stop spraying. If the motor stops, the pump and tubes
are primed. If it does not stop, repeat priming steps.
15. Start Painting.