if Sprayer is not properly cleaned immediately after every use.
Clean Sprayer immediately to prevent permanent damage.
1. Turn power off and turn Prime/Spray switch
to Prime mode to relieve pressure.
2. Unthread Spray Tip and remove.
3. Drain paint from Tubes.
4. Separate tubes.
RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED & WARRANTY VOID
For technical questions, please call 1-888-866-5797.
5. Place Priming Tube in empty waste bucket and
submerge Suction Tube in water or flushing fluid.
6. Plug in Sprayer and turn on power.
Sprayer will start pumping and water or flushing solvent
as well as air bubbles will be purged from system.
Let fluids discharge from Priming Tube
into waste bucket until fluid is clear.
7. After fluid in Priming Tube is clear, switch Power to Off.
8. Turn to Spray mode and switch power to on.
Flush until fluid
in hose is clear.