if Sprayer is not properly cleaned immediately after every use.
Clean Sprayer immediately to prevent permanent damage.
9. Spray paint into paint pail.
10. Change to waste bucket as paint thins.
11. Turn to Prime mode.
12. Continue to flush until clear.
RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED & WARRANTY VOID
For technical questions, please call 1-888-866-5797.
Release trigger, turn power off and turn Prime/
Spray switch to Prime mode to relieve pressure.
14. Unscrew nut from housing, it is
behind the swivel connector.
15. Remove filter.
16. Clean all parts in warm, soapy water or
flushing fluid with a bristled brush.