if Sprayer is not properly cleaned immediately after every use.
Clean Sprayer immediately to prevent permanent damage.
Priming Spray Gun
This procedure is used for first time operation and also to
flush storage fluids out of the Sprayer.
Priming Water-Based vs. Oil-Based Paints
Flush with mineral spirits followed by warm clean water.
WARNING! TO PREVENT FIRE:
When using mineral spirits, ground gun by holding
it against a metal container while flushing.
Water-based (Latex) Paint:
Flush with warm clean water.
Priming and Startup Steps
1. Separate smaller Priming Tube from Suction Tube.
2. Place Priming Tube in waste bucket.
3. Submerge Suction Tube in water or flushing solvent.
RETURNS NOT ACCEPTED & WARRANTY VOID
For technical questions, please call 1-888-866-5797.
4. Turn Prime/Spray switch to Prime mode.
Hi Spray Low Spray Prime/Clean
5. Adjust Pressure Control Knob to Prime/Clean setting.
6. Plug in Sprayer and turn on power.
7. Sprayer will start pumping and water or flushing solvent
as well as air bubbles will be purged from system.
Let fluids discharge from Priming Tube into waste
bucket for 30 to 60 seconds then switch Power to Off.
IMPORTANT: If solvent will not flow through hoses,
try pressing the red inlet release button underneath
the pump to loosen the inlet check ball.