How to install Wi-Fi kit
3 . After fixing the rear cover of a Wi-Fi kit firmly into the wall with two or more screws, connect the power wire(V1, V2) and
communication wire(F1, F2) to the terminal at the back side of the front cover with proper length .
• Centralized controller and the Wi-Fi kit cannot be used together .
10mm or more
50mm or more
❋ Before fixing the rear cover, allow
10mm or more space for upper,
left, and right sides and 50mm
space for bottom side .
4 . Reassemble the Wi-Fi kit .
• Put the front cover of the kit into the upper grooves first and then fit it as shown in the picture . After
assembling the Wi-Fi kit, please check if there is any gap because of the connection cable between front
cover and rear cover .
• When installing a Wi-Fi kit with 10m or more wire, the communication wire and power wire of a Wi-Fi kit should be
installed separately . (The Wi-Fi kit will malfunction because of electrical fault . )
• When installing a Wi-Fi kit on the wall, select proper thickness of wires in the consideration of the hole size for wire
on the wall .
• Wire for Wi-Fi kit PCB connection
- When installing a Wi-Fi kit in a buried way, install the kit in accordance with U-terminal wiring regulation .
- When installing a Wi-Fi kit with 4-line PVC wires, peel 30cm of the sheath for the PVC wire and use only 4-line
wires . (Recommnendation: AWG21)
• Specification of compressed U-terminal for connecting Wi-Fi kit PCB
The maximum distance for connection between communication wire and power wire: 50m
• Tighten the fixing screws for a PCB terminal with less than 6Nm torque . When the screws are tightened with more
than 6Nm torque, the screw thread will be damaged .
CAC WiFi Kit APP_03384A(1).indd 6
10mm or more
❋ You should fix the screws into the
screw fixing holes .
Wire range for
❋ Do not tighten the PCB terminal with
too much force .
0 . 2 5~
1 . 5
0 . 7
3 . 8 10 . 0 4 . 5
1 . 6 5
V1 V2 F1 F2
6 . 5
6 . 0 21 . 2
2012-10-12 오후 3:37:10