Checking the Wi-Fi kit
Wi-Fi Connect LED
Wi-Fi Configure LED
LED status information
f Power LED
- According to the power On/Off of a Wi-Fi kit, LED will be On/Off .
- When there is a communication error, the LED will blink at an interval of 500ms .
f Wi-Fi Connect LED
- Off : When Wi-Fi is not connected with a wireless router
- 500ms Blink : When Wi-Fi is connected with a wireless router but internet has not been connected
- On : When Wi-Fi is connected with both a wireless router and internet without a problem .
f Wi-Fi Configure LED
- When a wireless router operates in AP mode: The LED will blink at intervals of 2sec, On, 1sec, Off .
- When a wireless router operates in WPS mode: The LED will blink at intervals of 4sec, On, 1sec, Off .
- When authentication function is in operation: When you press 'AP' button for 5 seconds for authentication, the LED will
blink at an interval of 250ms for 10 seconds .
CAC WiFi Kit APP_03384A(1).indd 13
<Wi-Fi kit front view>
2012-10-12 오후 3:37:12