CARE AND CLEANING
Clean the appliance after each use.
Always use cookware with clean bottom.
Sharp objects and abrasive cleaning agents will damage the appliance.
For your safety, do not clean the appliance with steam blasters or high-pressure cleaners.
Scratches or dark stains on the glass ceramic have no effect on how the appliance operates.
To remove the dirt:
1. – Remove immediately: melted plastic, plastic foil, and food with sugar. If not, the
dirt can cause damage to the appliance. Use a special scraper for the glass . Put the
scraper on the glass surface at an acute angle and move the blade on the surface .
– Remove after the appliance is sufficiently cool: limescale rings , water rings, fat
stains, shiny metallic discolorations. Use a special cleaning agent for glass ceramic
or stainless steel.
2. Clean the appliance with a moist cloth and some detergent.
3. At the end rub the appliance dry with a clean cloth.
WHAT TO DO IF...
You cannot start the appliance
or operate it.
A sound operates when the ap-
pliance is off.
The residual heat indicator does
not come on.
You cannot switch on the outer
A sound operates and appliance
starts and stops again. After 5
seconds one more sound oper-
EURO Appliances - euappliances.info
• Start the appliance again and set the heat setting in 10 sec-
• The child safety device or
• You touched 2 or more sensor fields at the same time. Only
• There is water or fat stains on the control panel. Clean the
You covered one or more sensor fields. Uncover the sensor fields.
Clean the control panel.
The cooking zone is not hot because it operated only for a short
time. If the cooking zone must be hot, speak to the after sales
Switch on the inner ring first.
Possible cause and remedy
. See the section "Child safety device" or "Stop and
touch one sensor field.
. Uncover the sensor field.
Care and cleaning
operates . Stop child safety de-