Charge the Battery Pack on the AC Adaptor
About the Charge Lamps
• The four Charge Lamps "25%", "50%", "75%" and "100%" flash and then remain lit one
after another to indicate how much the Battery has been charged. When all four lamps
are lit, charging is finished.
• The Charge Lamps give a good approximate indication of the charging condition under
normal ambient temperature. However, when charging at high or low temperature, the
charge lamps may differ considerably from the actual charging condition.
Battery Charging Confirmation Marker
Use this marker as a reminder to yourself
when the battery is fully charged or in need
of a charge. This marker performs no
function and is for your reference only.
• The Battery is no longer serviceable if the
operation time is very short, even after a
Connect AC Cable (supplied) to AC
IN on the AC Adaptor and plug the
AC Adaptor into an AC outlet.
• POWER LED lamp will light.
• Disconnect DC Cable if it is
connected to AC Adaptor.
Attach the battery as shown to
• Charge Lamps on the AC Adaptor
will flash and then turn solid green to
indicate current charge level. When
all 4 lamps are constantly on, the
battery is fully charged. (approx. 1
hour 20 minutes.)
Remove the Battery.
Slide the Battery out and then lift up.