Press SHTR down halfway to lock
• Beep sounds twice. (see page 27.)
Press SHTR down the rest of the way
to actually capture the image.
• Shutter sounds once. (See page 27.)
• You can record the audio for 5
seconds by pressing the SHTR
• While the Digital Camera processes
the image, REC OSD will appear on
the LCD. The captured image will be
displayed on the LCD Viewfinder for a
• When a captured image is displayed on
the LCD Viewfinder, you will not be able
to capture another image until that image
is no longer displayed on the screen.
• The power automatically shuts off to
conserve power if there is no activity for
over one minute while the battery is used
as a power source. Press SHTR to return
• Do not subject unit to a strong impact
during record or playback. Unit may not
• Do not use in extreme heat (104 °F and
above). This may damage the disk. Also,
in extremely hot places (104 °F and
above), remove the disk from the camera
and store to avoid damaging disk.
For assistance, call 1-800-272-7033.
SEP. 10 2000
10 : 00 AM